We have the pleasure of bringing to your attention the general directions and procedures of “ML-Bulgaria”, a company specializing in the collection, transport, and disposal of expired medications as well as ones withdrawn from the market.
“ML-Bulgaria” has years of experience in the field of disposal of drugs and medications.
Aiming to provide a comprehensive service we also offer help with the administrative aspects of the drug disposal process, which includes:
- Collection of drugs with specialized transport from the site of their production
- Storage of the collected drugs in compliance with the requirements laid out in Bulgarian Law
- Preparation of documents required for receiving a permit for drug disposal from the Regional Health Inspectorate
- Preparation of documents required for receiving a permit for drug disposal from the local Regional Inspectorate of Environment and Water (RIEW)
- Preparation of documents required for receiving a permit for drug disposal from the Bulgarian Executive Agency of “Medicines”
- The presence of an employee of ours during inspections by the aforementioned regulatory agencies
- The physical disposal of the collected drugs
For your convenience we have developed general directions regarding the different stages of the process including contract preparation as well as the collection, transport, and disposal of the drugs.