We have the pleasure of bringing to your attention the general directions and procedures of “ML-Bulgaria”, a company specializing in the collection, transport, and decontamination of hazardous biological waste from hospitals and other health service providers. “ML Bulgaria” has years of experience in the field of waste disposal and decontamination, working with over 40 Bulgarian hospitals. For your convenience we have outlined the general steps in the preparation of a contract and the subsequent collection, transport, and decontamination of your hazardous waste.
After an official inquiry is made, we prepare an offer.
- Contract signing
- Delivery of the required number of containers (as specified in the contract)
- Preparation of a schedule for collection and transport of the hazardous waste
- Contacting the person responsible for hazardous waste management the day before pick-up is due in order to obtain information about the quantity and the type of the containers that need to be picked up
- Replacement of full containers with empty ones
- Measurement of the quantity of the waste received
- Filling in an Identification document prepared by us
- Providing the person responsible for hazardous waste management with a copy of the filled-in Identification document, referred to as Copy № 1
- After the collection and decontamination of the hazardous waste, a signed Copy № 6 of the Identification document along with an invoice is delivered to the person responsible for hazardous waste management