We have the pleasure of bringing to your attention the general directions and procedures of “ML-Bulgaria”, a company specializing in the collection, transport, and decontamination of hazardous biological waste generated by veterinary clinics.
“ML-Bulgaria” has years of experience in the field of decontamination of hazardous waste, working with over 100 veterinary practices throughout the country. For your convenience we have outlined the general steps in the preparation of a contract and the subsequent collection, transport, and decontamination of the hazardous waste generated by your veterinary clinics and practices.
- After an official inquiry is made, we prepare an offer
- Contract signing
- Following a phone call request for hazardous waste collection and transport, we contact the person responsible for hazardous waste management the day before pick-up is due in order to obtain information about the quantity and the type of the containers that need to be picked up
- Replacement of full containers with empty ones
- Measurement of the quantity of the waste received
- Filling in an Identification document prepared by us
- Providing the person responsible for hazardous waste management with a copy of the filled-in identification document, referred to as Copy № 1
- After the collection and decontamination of the hazardous waste, a signed Copy № 6 of the Identification document along with an invoice is delivered to the person responsible for hazardous waste management